Wednesday, August 02, 2006

same, same

This week everything has been pretty stable here at home. We are preparing for the weekend, our trip to East Hampton for Conlon's wedding! So we have spent the few days that we have been home running errands and trying to re-coop. Sean had an oncology appt. Monday to check out some of the exhaustion and low-energy issues he was having on the trip. His doctor put him back on low-dose steroids for a short period of time. They have since made a big difference, thankfully, and he is feeling much better now.

It has been around 100 degrees all week and I am looking forward to fall's cool weather more and more everyday! Hopefully this weekend it will be a little cooler and more pleasant.

I will be heading into my classroom next week when we come back from NY. Yay! I did some shopping for my room this week at Learning How and got to spend some of the gift certificates I have been holding on to. Super excited about starting, and a little nervous and anxious. But more excited, I think.

Just a quick update on my grandmother: The swelling in her leg (which was caused by a bloodclot caused by the tumor) is completely gone and the leg is back to its normal size. She is also walking around the room with no help and without using the walker. So she had a cat-scan today, which I am not sure if they found out anything from, and she has the biopsy on Friday, which should be very telling. So continue sending prayers and good thoughts, the entire family appreciates all of the support we have received. Thank you all.

No comments: