Wednesday, July 12, 2006

kicking along...

Well everything here is kicking along...My mom posted a comment on Tuesday's post to update us on my grandmother's situation, she seems to be doing pretty well. Please check it out. (Just click on comments under Tuesday). Another busy day here at home though. Sean is going to get measured for his new Marine Corp blues that he will be wearing for Conlon's wedding, which is pretty exciting! I have never seen him in his dress blues and I can't wait to see all of the Carabine boys dressed to a tee! Also having the girls of Stamp Club over tonight, which will be a lot of fun. Well, I guess we better get this day started!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

.....and we're excited that Sean will be wearing blues as well!! Conlon and I are sooooo excited about the big day. But the point of this message is to say that we're here for you guys if you need us. We might be in CA but we're thinking of you all and the difficulties that your family are facing. Hang in there and know that we love you.
TracyAnn

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.