Sunday, April 15, 2007

memorial gathering for maryland

There will be two memorial gatherings for Sean. One will be held in Maryland this week and another in New York for his family and friends outside MD. Details on the NY gathering are still being worked out and will be shared when they are finalized.

Here is the information for the gathering in MD:

Wednesday, April 18, at Connelly's Funeral Home at 7110 Sollers Point Rd, Dundalk, MD 21222.

The gatherings will be from 3-5pm and 7-9pm.

IMPORTANT: We are asking that everyone think of their favorite "Sean story" and bring along a typed copy of that story as we are compiling a book of these memories. Feel free to include more than one, if you simply can't choose!

On behalf of Sean's entire family, and especially myself, thank you all for your continued love and support. We could not get through this without each of you!

love, Stephanie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie, Carabines, all,

If you haven't yet figured out how to put together Sean's book, I would be happy & honored to bind it for you. I've worked in the past as a bookbinder (working by hand). I could also bind more than one, if you'd like a few copies to live in different places.

I will be coming to Long Island for the memorial and can say more then.

You are in my thoughts daily.

Kirsten

Rita said...

Rita

Stephanie, Carabines, all

I worked with Sean at Eagle Alliance and he was a great person.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Anonymous said...

To The Family of Sean Carabine,

I knew Sean from CSC and he was a great guy and good friend. He will be sorely missed by his family and friends. Please accept my deepest and heartfelt condolences.

Ravi