Thursday, January 18, 2007

last day

Well today was my official last day of work. It has definitely been a bittersweet day. The kids had a really rough time today with myself and the new teacher being there, they gave me such a hard time that it made it kinda easy to leave at the end of the day! However, saying "see ya later" to my teammates was very difficult! They were super sweet and we have made plans to go out to dinner soon! Everyone has made this transition so easy, it has been wonderful! I am definitely going to miss everyone a whole lot, but I will be going back to visit. On the other side of things, I am looking forward to being home with Sean and Brutus everyday and taking care of things at home. I am also hoping to get some scrapping time and definitely looking forward to starting and finishing a lot of projects around the house. So tomorrow is Sean's appointment with Dr. Fine at NIH and we are looking forward to what they have to say about his current state. We are hoping that we can get in touch with a physical therapist to come in and do some work for Sean and show me some ways to help him move around more easily, but we will see what they have to say tomorrow. Well I guess we will be updating again tomorrow or Saturday morning. Hope everyone is doing well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please let us know what happens at the NIH tomorrow. I may be on the other coast but I'm still thinking of you both and care very much about you.

prumom said...

I guess, to everyting there is a season, and now is the season to get Sean back in the game. Lots of love.

Anonymous said...

Let me know what happens at NIH. I hope to see you both tomorrow!