Tuesday, November 28, 2006

my "other" grandmother

Well, after a bout of infection, followed last weekend by chest pains and general discomfort, my grandmother (Mom Mom) went to the hospital yesterday morning. The doctors ran a series of tests, including a stress test, to determine the cause of the problems. The results from the second half of the stress test show that there is some sort of blockage in one of her arteries. She will be transferred to St. Joe's hospital (another local hospital that specializes in heart procedures) first thing tomorrow morning where she will have a heart catheterization. As we find out more information, I will be sure to post updates. Please keep my grandmother and my family in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are sorry to hear of your grandmother's heart problem. She has a very big heart so we hope they take good care of it. We are thinking of you tonight and praying for her.

Anonymous said...

We are thinking of MomMom and your whole family. We will call soon. Love, Con and TA.

Anonymous said...

Hey Stephie,
Thanks for posting the updates on mom mom. I am glad she is doing better. Talk to you soon. Love ya

Anonymous said...

That was me Leah by the way. oops