Sunday, March 11, 2007

so nice


Yesterday was so nice here at home that Sean decided he would like to have lunch on the back deck. It was over 60 degrees and it was super nice to get out of the house for a little bit. We are getting ready for the next few weeks. We have developed a new "schedule" to better organize our days and are looking forward to Sean's rehabilitation in the next few weeks. Yesterday we also celebrated Leah's birthday with a Serendipity themed evening. We ordered dinner from The Outback and then watched the movie Serendipity. During the movie, we enjoyed our wonderful Frozen Hot Chocolate that Brigid got us for Christmas. I also ordered a gift set for Leah so they could enjoy with us! We had such a fun evening! Hope everyone is having a great weekend and enjoying the warm weather!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sean looks great! Yesterday was gorgeous. I'm glad you got to enjoy the weather. I wish I could have some of that frozen hot chocolate; it looks delicious!!!
-Jackie

pam parto said...

You guys look like you are having so much fun. Thank God for Bert and Leah. They keep you guys going. So much encouragement and enthusiasm. Keep up the good work. Pam

Anonymous said...

You can't party without us! Please tell us, it wasn't the same without us. I loaned you some of the SoCal sunshine to enjoy.......and I promise to bring more in April.
Love you both and I'm so glad to see you all looking healthy and happy.
So I guess frozen hot chocolate has milk in it???!!! Hmmmmm.

kbounds said...

You guys look great! What is frozen hot chocolate? I think I am missing out on something!

Anonymous said...

The four of you (ok, Brutus, too) are so darn cute! You all look great. The birthday celebration looks like it was a lot of fun. I want that frozen hot chocolate!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish we lived closer so we could enjoy some frozen hot coco!!! Looking forward to seeing you tonight, Steph!

Anonymous said...

Please tell me you guys kept Brutus out of the chocolate this time and no more emergency trips to the vets!! :-) Just kidding, well, sort of :-) It is GREAT to see you both doing so well...hopefully you're enjoying another nice day outside today! Glad to see Mr. Brutus got some face time on the Carabine blog, gosh he's a cutie! :-) Love you both, keep up the great work, Mick & I want to come up and bring you guys dinner and visit whenever you both feel up to it!! :-)

Jenn

Nick, Vicki and Kaleb said...

You both look so happy sipping your frozen hot chocolate! Hopefully we can come and visit soon when Sean is feeling up to it.

Steve Wallace said...

Good to see you up and around Sean. Keep it up man, keep it up!